Monday, March 19, 2012

Ms. Theron and Fassbender's Cock

NY Mag




"Charlize Theron Raises Her Glass to Michael Fassbender’s Monster Cock

There's always been something so eminently likeable about Charlize Theron. Aside from her considerable talent she just seems like she couldn't give a fuck and freely speaks her mind, as evidenced by her speech upon accepting her Ally for Equality Award from Michael Fassbender at the Human Rights Campaign gala. Before addressing the advocacy work she does on behalf of the LGBTI community, she gushed about her Prometheus co-star's sizeable wang after copping an eyeful of it in Shame. "I have to say that I was truly impressed that you chose to play it big. Most other actors would have gone small, trust me. No, I know because I've worked with them," she said. "Your penis was a revelation. I'm available to work with it any time." (jezebel)

philippinefashionmagazine.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment