Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flashing Chad White's


Chad White is GOD.


From Google Images,
just key in God's name: Chad White.


He's beautiful.

Google Images

Drop dead, beautiful!

Bob Out


Bob Out



Tom Cruise's little brother has grown and filled up. Nice hard curves.

He's got a killer smile to fall in love with. Hooo! Hot.

And struts a body you just but have to worship. His temple demands it.

Kneel and worship!

Or burn in lust for the ripples and cords of flesh. 

He reminds me of Tom Cruise in Top Gun with that million-watt smile =). It's like being shot right through the pupils with a flash.


See the resemblance. I miss our days of thunder, Tom.
You were Thor and how you exploded when you flashed that smile.
EW

Here's Chad in red flavor.

>>>-------------NSFW------------->



The beginning of the red angry bird
 

Semi-erections, heads and outlines, one reader noted, is becoming a trend in underwear fashion spreads.

I say, bring them on, bulges and big guns. I don't hear anybody complaining.

Is this him?!

 


I don't see the smile no more =(.


Modesty is a virtue we can drop for now. Go ahead. Hands off!

 But I see his healthy cheeks instead =).


About face. A beautiful play of shadows and highlights on the young male canvass
 

The twins!


Young and firm, sir. You ordered these boys?


So firm. I can bounce drool off them boys!


A bird in hand is worth all the bush!
Hand me the razor, Chad. I'll tidy up your manscapes with love.

click to enlarge
Hats off to you, too, Chad. Love the foreplay with the camera.
Thanks to Homotography for all the handsome memories.
Our eyes lapped the skin, flesh and bones clean. We are sated, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment