Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Curious Thing

A curious thing happened while reading my updates---you know, the usual suspects: Twitter, Facebook and Emails. I've neglected to keep track of this online account, but there it was.

A nice surprise.

He loves Enchanted, Star Trek, Grave of the Fireflies, Shaolin Soccer, The Remains of the Day....

Me too. Ok, maybe except for Shaolin Soccer. Hmmm....

He says message me if "I am sooo not your type.... or if you have a story in your head.... or if your brain is melting from my sheer hotness.... or if you just wanna say I've gotta lot of nerve.

... or if you feel that we're destined for each other. You'll know this when you read my profile and the heavens part, giving way to shimmering light and a winged choir chorusing "Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover"

... or if you like saying hello to complete strangers. In which case, we open ourselves up to possibly interesting consequences. I say "possibly" because I might just bore you, so much that your liver collapses."

Interesting guy. Funny, too. Hmmm...

A few days later, the messages trickled in.

Uh Oh.

--------------------------
Hey 12th, I gave you a gift for that interesting profile. Nice. =)











--------------------------
Hi Andrew, I'm trying my best not to read my profile again. Don't wanna fall in love with an online persona and turn into some Greek prick!

But thanks again for that award.

PS: Is there an iPhone 5 attached to that? It could be Job's last masterpiece. Oops! Forgot the very important "=)" I'm making fun of myself, if you must know. LOL.


--------------------------
Wow... that's a lotta messages. :-)
Nice profile pic, by the way.










--------------------------
And it was deleted by the droid machine.... oh well.
A lot of messages? Just 2. =) ----12th








--------------------------
Guess those droids don't know any better. :-)
Funny thing, though. When I did a quick search here, I specified gay people, but you came up in the results.










--------------------------
Yeah, "guess those droids don't know any better."
But you didn't happen to report the photo, did you?








--------------------------
Oh, yeah! I forgot the droid doesn't allow pics of that nature!

But, no, I didn't report it. I actually don't know how.

I'm guessing that you don't want to show your real photo because you're incredibly hunky-handsome and you don't want people messaging you because of your hotness. True? :-)





--------------------------
True.

You're free to shred that profile picture. I think I need to be more detached from that online image. He's kinda less cool and hot than his template. I'll have to steal something that'll do me more justice. Smug.

So now I'm stuck with a green shadow of an unknown. That'll do for now. It's difficult to be my "hunky-handsome"-self. Smirk.

PS: It was painful to ask that question. But the droid provoked a murderous rage. Five down, three to go. And Halloween's still three weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment