Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Starters for the Tongue-Tied Planeteers

....Or opening lines that prove cheezier-than-month-old undies, stuck, forgotten under the bed sheets. Forgotten after you lost consciousness when you spent the night tickling Mr. Propriety while restrained with Mr. Inhibited's hand cuffs. Remember that red toy....?

Fumigate, expunge, sterilize! These lines now host a contagion. Ok, maybe just a hazard of memories.

Well, be free to experiment fellow inhabitants of Downelink, OkCupid, Planet Romeo (hello planeteers!) and their rainbow networks.


1. Hola Steve! If your tongue is a top, then my left ear volunteers to bottom. Here, trace the infinite constellations for as long as the tickled skin will allow.

2. Picture me: standing. I ask you again, an F or a Fuck? Your choice. You failed to discuss the epistemology of quarks and how its observation could have averted Kris's breakdown during Cory's wake. Painful. Well? Tick tock. I'll give you a safe exit, another F. For friends?

3. You talk too much Sam. SHUT UP. Spread your legs. You still look tight. Now, I need good lubbin, open your mouth, boy. Oh yeah? Warm and moist? Just how I want it. You're wet too, baby? Ready for my Chocnut Souffle?

4. Yes Whiz, you will die a thousand splendid deaths with me. I promise. Here's a noose, a stake, and a knife. Choose. But before you bleed for me, let's begin as friends. It's safe and as pretty as you are. Well?

5. Valentine, I blame you. The sight of you in that salmon shirt against your skin is beginning to be what I crave to see. Your fault. Why do you have to be addicting. Friends? Thanks.

6. SURVEY: Do you own any tattoo? Discuss. 10 points for an exposition of its existential meaning in the light your limited integumentary space. 5 additional points if you can relate that to Borat or Coldplay's Yellow.

7. Back to sanity, I hope this is not just a lucid interval. Beware, insanity can be addicting. Friends?

8. Obsession is a dangerous state of mind. Yes? Ergo, let's trade some obsessions and see what darkness each of us possesses. Scary but fun, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment